It's time again to register for
The Heights Club Championships.
Saturday, March 3rd 2018
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON RACE DAY!
As always, the registration binder will be available in The Heights office to add or verify entries.
Please add a check mark if you plan to attend or stroke out your name if you will not attend,
Or, preferably, send entries and changes to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All age categories are the age at December 31st 2017
· Groups 1 & 2 U6 Girls and Boys 5 years old and younger
· Groups 3 & 4 U8 Girls and Boys 6 and 7 years old
· Groups 5 & 6 U10 Girls and Boys 8 and 9 years old
· Groups 7 & 8 U12 Girls and Boys 10 and 11 years old
· Groups 9 & 10 U14 Girls and Boys 12 and 13 years old
· Groups 11 & 12 U16 Girls and Boys 14 and 15 years old
· Groups 13 & 14 U18/U21 Girls and Boys 16, 17, 18, 19and 20 years old
The following categories are for snowboarders, male and female combined:
· Group 15 11 and under
· Group 16 12 to 15 Years old
· Group 17 16 to 20 Years old
· Group 18 21 Years old and older
There is also a Freestyle category, Group 19, “Tails First” Female and Male, all ages
as well as a Telemark category, Group 20, Female and Male, all ages
Age groups for adult skiers are:
· Groups 21 (F) and 22 (M) 65 and even more mature.
· Groups 23 (F) and 24 (M) 51 to 64 years old
· Groups 25 (F) and 26 (M) 41 to 50 years old
· Groups 27 (F) and 28 (M) 31 to 40 years old
· Groups 29 (F) and 30 (M) 21 to 30 years old
All Race Program participants as well as Recreational Hurricanes are automatically entered.
Please let me know if you are intending to use your score in the Family Category.
FYI re the Family Category:
You can enter as many members of your immediately family (parents, children, siblings) as you like with the best three results to count. The results used are the placings in the individual Club Championships categories.
The World Cup point system will be used to score family points.
If you are entering more than one category (Ski and Snowboard etc.) you will have to let us know which category's result you would like to count toward the Family Category.
With many thanks,
Wilhelm Henkenhaf email@example.com